| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Invercargill in July is cool at 5.3 °C (41.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow periodically. Just 76.9mm (3in) of water is transfered across on average 17 days.
- In July the blue above Invercargill is dull having on average a trifling 3:07 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:38 long and the longest day is 9:29 long with an average length of 8:59.
- There are approximately 5:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Invercargill July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Invercargill, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Invercargill:
- Kaweku, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Mandeville, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Lora, New Zealand - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) NNE
- Reaby Downs, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) NE
- Waimumu, Glendhu, New Zealand - 46.6 kms (29 miles) NE
- Hokonui Forest, New Zealand - 28.8 kms (17.9 miles) NE
- Hedgehope, New Zealand - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) NE
- Edendale, New Zealand - 36 kms (22.4 miles) ENE
- Awarua, New Zealand - 10.6 kms (6.6 miles) SSE
- Quarry Hills, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) ESE
- Dog Island, New Zealand - 27.6 kms (17.2 miles) SSE