| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Invercargill in March is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly arid with rain periodically. Circa 93.4mm (3.7in) of water is unloaded during on average 17 days.
- The skies in Invercargill are slightly fair having on average a modest 4:42 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Invercargill March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Invercargill, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Invercargill:
- Kaweku, New Zealand - 57.9 kms (36 miles) NNE
- Mandeville, New Zealand - 59.7 kms (37.1 miles) NE
- Lora, New Zealand - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) NNE
- Reaby Downs, New Zealand - 55.8 kms (34.7 miles) NE
- Waimumu, Glendhu, New Zealand - 46.6 kms (29 miles) NE
- Hokonui Forest, New Zealand - 28.8 kms (17.9 miles) NE
- Hedgehope, New Zealand - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) NE
- Edendale, New Zealand - 36 kms (22.4 miles) ENE
- Awarua, New Zealand - 10.6 kms (6.6 miles) SSE
- Quarry Hills, New Zealand - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) ESE
- Dog Island, New Zealand - 27.6 kms (17.2 miles) SSE